REAL ESTATE STAGING and RE DESIGN / CONSULTING
- Redesign - with the seller's items.
- Complete Staging - I strategically design empty interiors to evoke positive emotions so that potential buyers want to stay.
I design homes that sell.
The homes that I stage are on the market for an average of only 18 days.
Solid Statistics: Homes that are not staged or redesigned are on the market on average for 172 days. Comparatively, homes that are staged are on the market 42 days on average.
Its an INVESTMENT - YOUR CLIENT WILL MOST LIKELY MAKE THIER MONEY BACK.
The cost of the staging is absorbed in the increased speed in which the home is sold and the direct impact that has on the asking price.
Staging investment is 1 to 3% of asking price yet it results in an increased earning of 8 to 10%.
CONCIERGE TRANSITION DESIGN SERVICES FOR YOUR CIENTS
RELOCATION/VALUE-ADDED INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES
I create CUSTOM/PERSONALIZED interiors for your clients before they move in. Their new home will evoking their most optimal state of being right from the start so that they can focus on their new career direction as efficiently and productively as possible.
HOW? Several assessment tools are utilized to uncover their ideal environment.
My team and I create environments that:
1. Cater to your clients' ideal lifestyle and highest values to FACILITATE THEIR BEST EXPERIENCE OF LIFE.
2. Reflect their success and is consistent with their personal standards - making the whole family FEEL LIKE THEY BELONG THERE.
3. Optimizes functionality and provide a healthy environment that allows them to recharge and focus so that they can OPTIMIZE THEIR PROFESSIONAL EFFICIENCY.
CONCIERGE CONCEPT TO COMPLETION INTERIOR DESIGN PACKAGES
MY PROCESS MAKES IT INCREDIBLY EASY FOR YOU
Here is the process I use for delivering your personally tailored and optimal design ( in general there are 4 defined phases ) :
FIRST STEP of your project is devoted to a thorough ASSESSMENT of who you are through a series of both verbal and imagery questionnaires - which help me decipher your most thriving environment - an environment that will bring you to a heightened state of well-being and significantly increase the quality of your life. With our imagery questionnaires you simply select materials and finishes according to your preferences.
SECOND STEP is the Creation/DEVELOPMENT of your design: I create a concept and design direction based upon your answers. I consult with my network of specialists when necessary. I provide you with your two best complete designs for you to choose from.
THIRD STEP is the EXECUTION/Logistics - Ordering, Receiving, Inspection
FINAL STEP is the REVEAL / Deliver your design, place it into your home and follow up after you move in. Make any necessary modifications/fine tuning.
My Design Package Options are Based on 2 Criteria: Your Budget and Your Desired Level of Involvement in the Design Process
1. If This is Your Goal - To outsource every detail to our team of experts and allow that team to deliver the best end result with minimal effort and engagement from you then our Full Concierge Design Package would be your best option.
2. If This is Your Goal - To outsource the design logistics to our experts, but to be partially involved in making product decisions throughout the project as it evolves then the Guidance Package would be best for you. You want to be presented with many options to choose among.
This is ideal for someone who has a little bit of time to devote to the project, enjoys the process and want to participate because you feel that they have a strong design sense.
There are 3 tiers within each package that are based upon your desired monetary investment :
Gold, Silver, and Bronze....of course! Our resources extend across an array of price points so that we can deliver according to your chosen level of budgetary design allocations, current needs, values, and product quality standards.
We Design From Concept to Completion
For Busy Professionals - There is no need for you to:
a. Deal with aesthetic uncertainty
b. Waste your time analyzing cost vs. value of products and materials
c. Deal with purchasing and delivery logistics that would require a huge amount of your time
d. Be consumed by the enormous amount of design product choices at your fingertips form online sources
e. Have to choose between either function or aesthetics (p.s. You can have both)
We Create an Impact and a Successful Office Environment in Two Specific Ways:
1. It's indirect influence on clients decisions and feelings.
2. It's capacity to accommodate your desired level of efficiency and productivity.
It is wise to consider the perception your clients have of your office and how it might be influencing their decisions and emotions unconsciously. The environment can be used as a tool to create favorable perceptions and emotions.